Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Phantom Of The Opera - West End - 18/06/18


I will start this by saying that both the alternate for Christine and the standby for Phantom were on when we went to see it, in terms of the Phantom, this was something I only discovered after the show when I compared the cast board to my programme. They were both amazing, and I definitely was not disappointed that I didn't see the 'usual' cast.

I love the film version of this show. So I was excited to get to see the live version! It definitely did not disappoint. Amy Manford was a stunning Christine. I was lucky enough to see both Christine's due to Kelly Mathieson performing for West End Live. They were both equally as brilliant and you really can't compare them.

My favourite character has always been Meg, and seeing the show live just confirmed my love for this character. The ballet choreography was beautiful and all the dancers make it look so effortless.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment